Condominium Insurance

Get A Quote


Condominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. Your association most likely insures the building and other common areas.

You are responsible for the interior of your unit. Coverage you would need is personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.

Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully.